Thursday, January 10, 2008

2008 - not off to a good start *arggh*

My mother-in-law Estella died suddenly on January 1, and my sister's father-in-law Jack died suddenly on January 7 - not a good start to the new year :(

My Babylock won't work properly, and hasn't for MONTHS. It's been to the shop several times and things have been repaired or replaced, but I still have problems every time I use it. I've about reached the end of my rope with it - I'll never buy another Babylock. I'm going to have to take it back to the shop AGAIN, and now I've decided to buy a back-up workhorse machine - maybe one with more metal than plastic. I came SO close to finishing my first UFO for 2008 but the machine kept looping on the back - now I'm going to have to spend hours ripping it out so I can redo it. Stupid stupid machine!





On a better note, I've lost 10 pounds so far this year - YAY!!!!! I'd use one of those weight loss ticker things but I can't find one that JUST shows the weight I've lost - they all announce to the world how much I have to lose - I'm not interested in posting that, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails