Tuesday, April 22, 2008
I changed the quilt plans a bit ...
Fooled around with EQ to change the donation quilt a little bit --- I want to have cornerstone blocks (which I've never done before), so I'm going to try to do a double border - an inner border of a plainish batik, with another border of pieced batik scraps. I even figured out how to manipulate my project in EQ to reflect these changes! *struts* :)
I got 5 more blocks done yesterday, and then I started on the pieced border. I may be able to get all the blocks done by Friday, which would be really good, as hubby and I are leaving for New York on Saturday morning. I'd like to work on finishing the quilt when we get back on Sunday! (Joanns here I come!!)
5 more blocks done for today, so 15/35 are completed - I'm seeing progress!