Some delicious ladies (hmmm I just realized I call a lot of things delicious - things I enjoy, things I find comfy and homey and sweet - consider it a compliment!) have tagged me --- Jeanine @ Baking Beauties and Karen @ South of Purple ... here we go - the boring details about MOI, lolol.
What was I doing 10 years ago? 1998 - that wasn't a good year for me - I lost 2 members of my family (mom and my little brother Brian), battled some personal "demons" ... not my favorite year!!
What are 5 things on my t0-do list for today?
1. Finish up 3 bibs.
2. Find the bacon for stuffed baked potatoes for supper.
3. Send my son to drive to the grocery store.
4. Vaccuum the main floor.
5. Send a thank you email to someone that sent me a surprise gifty!
Snacks I enjoy: Judging by the size of my butt/thighs/belly, apparently I enjoy too many snacks ... too often ... ROTFL!!! Favorites - sour cream and onion potato chips, any kind of ooey gooey cake/brownies ... Goodies candy. I should just apply them to my butt, aarrgghhh!!
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Put aside $$ for my kids for when they're older, and buy them each a car.
2. Pay off mortgages and car loans for family.
3. Buy a new sewing machine. NOT A BABYLOCK! And maybe an embroidery machine :)
4. Travel, woooooohoooooooooooo!!
5. Donate to my favorite charities, and help out a few friends (anonymously).
6. Hire a technician to come in and fix our computer/internet problems :)
7. Get my teeth fixed!
Places I have lived: Ontario!
Jobs I have had: babysitter, waitress, licensed insurance broker, customer service for a computer firm that sold insurance software, receptionist for a real estate appraisal firm, typist, counter help in a bakery.