Tuesday, December 9, 2008

XS gift bag :)

I can't post pictures of the other items I've gotten done in the last few days - the intended recipients will recognize the "themes" and will know what's coming, hehe. This, however, I can post, as it was really a trial run to see if I could make the project - on someone's blog recently I spotted an adorable picture of a Christmas bag with a cross-stitched panel in the front - I fell in LOVE, and wanted to try my own version. Mine turned out sweet as well - I'm so happy with it! In case you can't tell from the photo, I even added jingle bells on the end of the drawstrings - just for fun :) The XS pattern is a freebie from a wonderful XS site called Cross Stitch Happy ... she has amazing and fun goodies to share - I have plans on making other projects from her patterns!

6 comments:

  1. Sandra, this is just too cute. I love the idea of fabric gift bags that can be used from year to year.
    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. Fabric gift bags are so much better than paper or plastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Picasso said that if you see something great that works...steal it. Hummm, *thinking of all the things I could use to make gift bag!*
    Well done Sandra!
    Mickie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra, the gift bag looks great!
    Sharon M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is so sweet!!

    Awesome when you make something that's not only uber-cute, but oh-so-useful!!

    Kudos for all your awesome craft projects, Sandra!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails