Thursday, January 15, 2009

More sewing, and birthday wishes!

Here are a set of pillowcases I made this morning to go in my "Bazaar" box (for upcoming shelter bazaars), and here are the 15 cage quilts I made this month - if you click on the picture to enlarge it, look very closely at the top left side - I actually quilted my name onto the quilt, LOL!!! I'm so weird :D

Have a FABULOUS day - my temporary new psoriasis medication has kicked in and I feel a lot better, so life looks a lot brighter right now!!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONA!!!


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails