Monday, January 5, 2009

The threads of 2008 :D



Last year I saw someone post on their blog, a photo of the empty spools of thread they had created over the last year. I thought it was a great idea, so I saved all my spools last year, and I officially present to you ... The Threads of 2008 :p Actually it isn't all of the spools - there were an additional 13 wooden spools that I freecycled to someone who collected them. I don't know why I didn't take a picture before she picked them up *doh*. So when you look at and admire this spectacular photo *rolls eyes* - mentally add a bakers dozen spools!

The other picture is the last of the cage quilts (for an animal shelter) I completed in 2008 --- I'm ready to start making my 2009 batch ... my scraps better look out, because I'm coming after them!!! (Yes, I'm that corny, LOL).

Sandra :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness for people like you who make those little cage quilts for the animals in animal shelters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've accomplished a lot this year! You be my completion hero, Sandra! :) If I could be half as industrious as you during 2009, I would be so thrilled!
    Yowza Sandra,
    Mickster

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails