Friday, April 3, 2009

Flowers and spice and everything nice :)

My girlfriend gave me some scraps a few weeks ago - one of the scraps was about a foot X WOF of a very pretty pink/black floral -- these are what I made from the fabric :) The little one measures about 5" X 5", the bigger ones are 5 1/2" X 7". I folded the top down of one of them so you could see that they're self-lined. The black rick rack was a thrift store find! Thanks for the fabric, Chris!! Tutorial by Corinne @ Heart of Mary :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the little bags! You DO have my name on your gift list, don't you???
    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! They are adorable!!

    Mickster

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are my favorites so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails