Thursday, April 9, 2009

Got an ouchie?

Then get a bandaid and some antibiotic cream - from a zippered FIRST AID BAG!!! Isn't this a cutie? I got the sweet fabric (Funky Munky bandages by Moda) from Special Stitches - excellent service, and Deb is a dear to deal with - she went out of her way to get me an excellent shipping price to Canada, for which I'm thankful! And my order came with a sweet little bonus - thanks Deb!

The bag measures 9.5" X 9" - I'll be making more of these and will likely line them with a creamy TOT to match the bandages, but I didn't have any handy so I "splurged" and self-lined it :) Zippered bag is from Corinne's tutorial :) I have an idea in mind for a funky little embellishment - cross your fingers that I'm able to make what I can picture so clearly in my mind :D


Here's a shelter quilt I finished last night - it's pieced onto used dryer sheets, and is backed with part of a fleece blanket I got at the thrift store for $4 - it was big enough to make at least 8 shelter quilts! This guy measures 23" X 26" - doggy sized :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails