Monday, September 21, 2009

Decisions, decisions



I drafted a tablerunner pattern in EQ6 based on a photograph I saw somewhere online. This is going to be a fall tablerunner - a gift. I'm trying to decide which colors to use - the picture with the pink fabric is a bit outside of the box for me (I usually play it VERY safe), and the all fall tones photo is - to me - safer, but ... perhaps not as much OOMPH. I thought I'd throw the pictures up so I could look at them both together, to hopefully help me make a decision! The top left fabric is the block background, and the bottom left fabric is the sashing/border. I think I'm going with the colorway with the pink, now that I can see everything laid out, lol. If it looks like crap when I get the blocks made, I'll change them!

2 comments:

  1. Being imagination-challenged, I'll reserve my accolades for the finished product!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister ^^ does good accolades. At least - that's what her husband tells people ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails