Monday, November 30, 2009

Scrap ribbon wallet/clutch tute :)


I spent a lot of time on the couch when I was feeling crappy these last 2 weeks. Imagine the horror - I wasn't able to do the housework - I can't even BEGIN to tell you how sad it made me ;) I surfed the web for ... oh ... maybe 2 or 3 minutes that whole time *ahem* - and during that brief time period, I found the cutest tutorial EVAR! The lovely Ashley of lil blue boo gave me permission to post one of her photos - I haven't had a chance to try the tutorial yet so I don't have a photo of my own to share, so I'm glad Ashley let me use her great photo - thanks, Ashley!

I have lots of scrap ribbon downstairs so I can't wait to give this adorable project a try - wouldn't it be the prettiest little item for a little girl's stocking? Mickie, Karen - hint hint hint!!

3 comments:

  1. I love that wallet. Super cute. Can't wait to see your version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you're feeling a little better. Love the wallet, hope you get to make one soon.

    Miss ya!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails