Sunday, December 6, 2009

Frog quilt blocks - set 4 :)


The half-way point, YAY!!! I think tomorrow I'll start assembling the rows - thankfully there won't be any paper to remove because the blocks are foundation pieced :D Maybe I'll hop over to the fabric store tomorrow and see if they have anything in the line of froggy fabric for the backing - I have some of the blue background fabric left, but will have to piece it with something else to have enough. I think pieced backings are fun!

I got a few more projects done yesterday and today but can't post pictures yet, as the recipients will recognize the fabrics :D

2 comments:

  1. Your frogs are fabulous! What a great quilt for a little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting block. I love it. SO unique.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails