Saturday, May 1, 2010

All the way from (and to!) Manitoba ...

My Manitoba cousin Shauna's oldest daughter Melissa is here in Ontario on a "Chamber Choir on Tour" (presented by the Canadian Mennonite University) - they're playing in Markham tonight (only half an hour away) so if hubby gets home from work in time, we'll be going to see them perform!  I decided to whip up a couple of zipper bags for her to take home - one for her, one for her sister Laura, and one for their mom - I hope they like them! 

5 comments:

  1. Those are super cute Zipperhead.

    I got my darling banana undies...thank you...am sending a snail mail thank you but wanted you to know it got here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! I know they will love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! I know they will love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's not to love. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!

    What a fabulous songtress our cousin is!

    A Capella, to boot!

    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails