Friday, May 14, 2010

Assembly line + spool of red thread =

Zippers installed, ready to be pressed ...
Stitching done, ready to have opening stitched closed ...
 Signed, sealed and delivered ... I mean stitched, pressed, finished :D

Edited to add:  I took out the bobbin to replace it with black (my next assembly line will be black, LOL) - there was 10" of thread left.  TEN INCHES!  I finished everything I needed to do and had such a tiny piece of thread left over - thanks, Universe and karma!!!    That doesn't, however, quite make up for the fact that our water softener started leaking yesterday and we had to get the whole unit replaced today, LOL.  $$$$$OUCH$$$$$ :D

1 comment:

  1. Love those red and white knickers...lol...red is my fav colour...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails