Thursday, May 27, 2010

Make a Bag Sewalong - charms chosen :D

I went through my (relatively small, I think?  approx. 10?) sets of charm squares and realized that most of them didn't have enough squares for the sew-along - I ended up with 2 sets to chose from, and chose this yummy set of 40 :)  I'll get some orange fabric to co-ordinate, and maybe some of the bright green showing in the top charm - I need to check the shopping requirements! 

And now I'm off for a lunch date with a neighbour - she's been busy working and spending time with her hubby (he retired a few months ago) - I hardly see her, so we decided to get together today!  Not sure where we're going to eat, but it'll be nice going out and catching up :)

3 comments:

  1. the fabric look's good i am gonna have a look through my stash hope i can get enough that actually matches!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your fabric for the Make A Bag Sew Along. I look forward to seeing your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love that fabric line. I have some of the coordinating pieces. Can't wait to see your finished products.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails