Thursday, May 13, 2010

More panties :)

The latest pair of panties to be created in The Dungeon :D
The tripod wasn't firmly in position when I was getting ready to take the next photo - here's my cement Dungeon floor and my toes as the camera swoops downwards :)   
The next project up - more panties ;)
My work area - front and centre is Bella, my new-to-me 57 year old Singer 201 :D  The area looks like crap in this photo - it really isn't this dreary and utilitarian when I'm working down here, but the photograph certainly amplifies the BLAHness! 

1 comment:

  1. These are just so darn cute. I need to learn how to make them. You should open an Etsy shop and sell them. You'd make a fortune.

    I got the cupcake pattern in the mail today ~ that was super fast shipping. Now to find the time to make some.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails