Saturday, October 2, 2010

While the boys are away, mom sews :D

Hubby worked today, DS1 is away camping with his girlfriend, and DS2 was in and out and about, so I spent most of the day in the sewing room puttering around :D  I finished ...

 2 composition notebook covers ...
 4 airplane bibs ...
 Halloween pillowcase for great-nephew Matteo (2 1/2) ...
 another Halloween zipper bag (surprise gift) ...
the last color block for my color soft book (I can't finish it until I get more purple FQ's).


Not pictured - a Christmas gift bag (out of some fabric my friend's aunt gave me) - I didn't get a picture because I need drawstrings for it, so it's in a box of "things that need things so I can finish them" ;) ... and a cat cage quilt (these all pretty much look the same, so I don't usually take a picture of them, lol).

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are one productive spice, Sandra! Love the orange page :) That pillowcase is too cute!!!! Everything looks great :D
    Funny how much we can get done while they are away?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy busy! Isn't it nice when you don't have to worry about taking care of someone else sometime and just do your own thing?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails