Monday, December 27, 2010

A few other Christmas finishes ...

Here are a few projects that were finished before Christmas - I had this post scheduled to post after Christmas, but I forgot to modify it/write it out properly before it actually posted, LOL.  Here's the redraft :D

An XS'd flamingo ornament ...
...a kitty quilt for a gorgeous kitty (April), and some theme appropriate zipper bags ...
... some cupcake zippies that were part of a cupcake themed set (zipper bag, notebook cover and hotpad, all made with cupcake fabrics) ...

... and two selvage bags (lined with the map fabric they're displayed against) :)

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails