Monday, February 14, 2011

Tagging the bears in Algonquin Park - magnificent!



"My shovel is ready in case she tries to come out.  I hit you and run!" ... ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The bear in the cave is just gorgeous, and probably can't figure out what the hell is going on, and why someone disturbed her peaceful sleep!  The cubs eyes aren't even open yet, the wee babes!  I love the way Rick is handling the bear pups - so gentle and kind :)  When momma wakes up in the spring she's going to think she had a really weird dream, LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Too funny! Rick Mercer is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra, heard from Aubree you might have tips for sewing rounded corners of hearts. Mine don't look as nice as they could. Where should I look in your archives? Thx in advance and Happy V Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing, bearcubs are too cute :-)

    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails