Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Criminal Minds: Suspect Behaviour is on ...

so this will be a quick post - I don't want to miss a second of the show, LOL!

Here are a couple of book thongs (bookmarks) I finished today - the square glass beads in the b.t. on the left are actually yellow and blue - I'm not sure why they're showing up orangey :D 
Two more pillowcases for Blue Hills - these are #'s 7 & 8 of 14 I'm doing for them for Christmas.  I have 2 more kitted up, then I need to buy more fabric, lol.

OK back to the TV! 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Sandra, love the fabric on the pillowcases. Enjoy your show!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails