Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Here come the cactii :D

 Here are 2 composition book covers I completed today - fabric is from Joanns :D
I love this fabric - I think it was only available in fat quarters as I didn't see it in yardage when I found it (possibly in Ohio?) a while back.  I think it would make a cute zipper bag too!

One more zipper bag completion - this is the pattern I drafted myself based on projects I've seen online.  Notice the sweet little beaded zipper pull - I wish I could get a nice close-up with my camera, but that's beyond me (or perhaps just beyond the camera, LOL!).

2 comments:

  1. Oh what cute cacti! Love the bag too, you're right, the zipper pull is very sweet - perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that cactii fabric!! Love it, and the zipper bag - rounded corners! To get a close up, have a look at your camera. Is there a little picture of a tulip? If so, press that button - it's Macro which basically means close up and will stop it being blurred. If you have a zoom, use the zoom to zoom in rather than moving the camera closer to the object. That is the full extent of my knowledge of cameras!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails