Thursday, March 17, 2011

Toilet Paper Roll "art" - my NSH opinion :D

To those people who cut and fold toilet paper rolls and stick the pieces to their walls as "art" -- kindly remember it is TOILET PAPER ROLLS.  Unless you are 4 years old or younger, it is not art.

I'm not posting any pics so as to protect the guilty parties and the people who blog and boast and post pictures of that CRAP.  I will say, though, that Helen Killer from Regretsy needs to diatribe on your a$$!  (And her site is NSFW so proceed with caution, if indeed you were planning on proceeding!)

2 comments:

  1. You go Sandra! Though I'm surprised St. Paddy's Day decorations didn't sneak into that little rant! What does NSH and the other one mean??
    More posts like this please! And who exactly were you talking about? You can tell me ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Wow. That's all I can say...I just reported the shop too. People are INSANE.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails