Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Completions :)

Here we go - some of my recent completions, in no particular order :D

Jungle quilt finished for my niece Jenn, as part of a gift set :)
Here's the gift set ready to be packed for mailing - taggy blanket, 2 bibs, croc stuffy and the quilt.  This set was mailed yesterday, so I hope Canada Post doesn't go on strike, ARGH!

Some paper pieced potholders I finished for 2 challenges - to make 5 "p" projects in May for a Yahoo group, and for Allie's Christmas Through the Year challenge for May :).  The set itself will consist of veg/potato/meat/dessert/pizza, but I didn't have pizza fabric to finish the pizza block - will get it soon :)

Here are the backs of the above potholders - as you can see, I used backing fabric to match the front theme - I'm so witty :D 

This is what the actual sets will consist of - notice the pizza block @ the bottom, LOLOL!  I thought the block was so cute I HAD to add it to the sets :D

11 comments:

  1. Lot's of great projects you have finished! You have been very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pot holders are fab! Can't believe you've found pizza fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh those are just too cute - you are a clever girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the baby gifts are gorgeous!! I am sure they will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That quilt is too cute!!! What a great gift set!!!
    Love the pizza, those potholders are awesome!!! :)
    Hugs, Mickister

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those potholders are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your niece is going to love all the gifts you made for the baby.

    The potholders turned out cute. Paper piecing is on my list of things to try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been busy! Gorgeous gifts, Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your potholders :-)
    The link you sent to me, doesnt work. Cant find the recipe anywhere.
    Have a great day
    HUGS
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a very cute set for your neice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails