Monday, May 9, 2011

A hockey post???! Sort of!

 I'm trying to finish off some projects I have "kitted" (prepared and ready to sew) in a basket in my sewing room - here are two zipper bags I had ready to sew - both will go to Blue Hills :)  I have 4 more ready to work on, then I need to make more kits, LOL!

Here's a project I also had kitted up - it was going to get done eventually but I got news today (person of interest, note that today is the day after Mother's Day, hehe) that kicked my butt in gear to get these done quicker! ;)

5 comments:

  1. Cool bags, as always. Some future hockey fan will look really cute in that bib.

    Hope your hubby gets his car back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the zippies. Is that eyes on the blue one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! That bib cracks me up ! :D
    I hope you do come to visit again this fall! September is a tough month for me but you usually come in October! Hugs and hugs, Mickie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where's the 'like' button?!?! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails