Monday, May 23, 2011

The jungle quilt is almost finished ...

I got the quilting done yesterday, and will try to do the binding tomorrow/Tuesday.  I whipped up a little bib with some scraps - it's backed with creamy chenille and embellished with some green ric rac :)

Today we went to a friend's house for a get-together to celebrate our Godson Gabriel's 7th birthday - I whipped him up a boy-y zipper bag and tucked some cash in it :D

I tarted it up with a dragon zipper pull - I thought that would work well with the snakes :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the jungle bib and the snaky zipper bag looks great. I am sure a 7 year old could find some treasures to keep in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the bib and the ric rac what a great idea, well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog today! I love seeing all your projects. Enjoy sewing for the little ones in your world. I know my granddaughters love when I make things for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bib is SO cute - love the little bag too, perfect for a boy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails