Saturday, May 7, 2011

A lovely find - a quilty/bag store in Markham, Ontario :)

My friend Nancy - crafty maven that she is!!! - recently discovered a nearby treasure - Quilt a Bag in Markham, Ontario (just north of Toronto).  We went for a visit yesterday - what a lovely store, and such lovely ladies there - hi, Phoebe, hi Ann!  Nancy did a great blog post about them here - they're in the process of updating their blog and website, so I'll be keeping an eye on it for goodies, and I'm planning on taking a class there soon - this project really intrigued me - you should have seen it in person - OMG it was incredible!

I bought 2 packages of FQ's (5 in each), 3 Japanese linen "scraps" (11"x14"), 2 packages of sweet leather flower grommets and 2 Sunbonnet Sue zipper pulls (hi, Mickie, heeheee!) :)

Here's a close-up of the leather grommets and the SBS's ...

... and here's a close-up of the linen prints - I got 2 hedgies and the food print - perhaps there are Japanese zippies in my future? ;)

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a great place, love the goodies you got! The Majestic Prairie Wall Hanging really caught my eye....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails