Friday, May 13, 2011

Yesterday's work :)

Blogger has been down since last night so I wasn't able to post these until now :)

Here's a zipper bag I made to use some bits of fabric and the remnant of a piece of lace from a recent purchase @ Quilt a Bag in Markham - they tied my FQ bundles with lace so I'm reusing it :)

Here's the quilt set I'm currently working on - I put the blocks on the design wall last night.  The first 4 rows are now sewn and assembled - will post another photo later.  The jungle fabric is Jungle Baby by Kate Honovar - I got a set of 4 x 1/2 yard cuts from a lovely seller on Etsy, and the brown TOT is from Joanns. The quilt will be backed with brown bubble minky :)   I hope you like it, Jenn!

Later in the evening - here we go - rows 1-4 done, rows 5-7 to be completed :)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I noticed your note pad there too. I would have had to use coloured pencils or something to get the blocks organized.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bag - love the quilt! That's a neat pattern! One of these days I'll have to get brave and back a quilt with minkee, it just sounds heavenly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails