Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Calorie free pizza :D

Here's my pepperoni, mushroom and green pepper pizza hotpad, backed with pizza fabric :D  This completes one of the sets I'm making - veg, potatoes, meat, dessert and pizza :D
Scrap user upper pleated pouch  - I couldn't get a good photo of it, but the zipper pull is a small doxie charm :D  This will go to Blue Hills :)
This set, too, will go to Blue Hills - note the crocheted flower embellishments on each bag (thanks Trish!) :) Boxy bag is a Patchy Apple design, available here :)

4 comments:

  1. may I have a slice ?
    love pizza :-)

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. No flies on you girl - look at you go! LOVE the pizza. Cute pleated pouch, and you know I love those boxy bags! Must sit down and make one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pizza!!! Look at all you have gotten done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great projects Sandra,well done

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails