Sandra Sews :)
My little corner of the interwebs :)
Friday, June 10, 2011
I did it I did it I did it I DID IT!!!
I embroidered with my new embroidery machine! It wasn't missing the program as I originally thought - the problem was MOI, not the machine. HA!!!! I still really have no idea what I'm doing, but I did manage to do a stitch-out tonight!
The manual is really poor (and actually contains quite a few typos - very unprofessional!) and doesn't explain a lot of stuff. I was pretty much flying blind the whole time, and had all fingers, toes and legs crossed :)
I also didn't figure out until the second colour change, which colour to use first, as the computer doesn't say - it just says Colour 1. Now I know to follow the colours in the order they're listed on the pattern :) I also don't know how to trim the threads properly at the beginning and end of each colour change. I guess I need to practice a lot! ;)
If you can tell what this is, my attempt was a success!!