Friday, July 15, 2011

For Liam :)

My Partner In Crime Nancy asked if I could do a stitchout of her cousin Stella's delicious grandson's name for an advent stocking she, Stella, was making for the wee sweetie.  To the Batcave Embroidery Cave, Batgirl!

After a few problems (I'm still so new at this machine embroidery gig that things rarely work out the first time, LOL) and a quick run to the quilt store for more bobbins, I hunkered down ...

 Mid-stitch :)
 Completed - I don't know why the background fabric is showing as pink, when it's snow white as in the previous photo, but his name sure worked out well - I "digitized" this myself!  I hope you like it Stella, and thanks for the bobbins!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's fab Sandra! I'm really impressed you digitised that yourself too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails