Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A few photos from our recent vacation :)

Hubby sleeping @ Kim & Heather's house

Graci relaxing @ home

Sabretooth Graci and Heather

Kim and his girl Graci

Kim sleeping

Matt with a Graci scarf

Matt without a Graci scarf

Teddy, Seamus and Greta @ Mickie's house in PA
As usual I forgot I had a camera with me, and only got a few shots!  A natural photographer - I am NOT :D  The first photos (of my brother Kim, his wife Heather, their son Matt and their pupper Graci) were taking here in Ontario, and the last photo was taken in Pennsylvania, where Mickie lives :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha...love the sabertooth Graci...and Matt with and without a Graci scarf! We're going to have to talk about visiting other bloggers and taking pictures, girl....Mickie's pups look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails