Saturday, December 17, 2011

December 16 FNSI :)

Our Amanda wasn't able to make it last night, but Nancy, Susan and I got together for a rollicking fun time in the dungeon :D  Susan brought her hubby along to meet her Aurora buddies - I think we probably scared the **** out of him :D  Just kidding - he was lovely, and he's used to Susan, so Nancy and I didn't phase him, LOL.  Hi Dave! 

Here are a few photos of our evening frivolities - the sewing part, anyways - I forgot to get pictures of the junk healthy food we consumed :D

Susan's house ornaments under construction (tutorial here)

Nancy's fruitiness under construction :)

My embroidery-ness under construction :D

Stuff it!  Stuff it!!

Turn it right side out! ;)

Nancy's lovely completions :)

Susan's lovely completions :D

My froggy completion :)

This is what I embroidered to go inside the froggy bag - it's the recipient's name :)

We had a great time - Susan's husband joked that he could tell we weren't having a very good time because we didn't make any noise downstairs ;)  We could have awoken the dead (from abed! PML!) with our hooting and hollering and carrying on :D

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely party! It was MAGIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Nancy's comment. I haven't laughed that much in ages. How we managed to get any sewing done is a miracle... lol.

    Oh and Dave thinks you're both great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you must have had a little too much cola! Looks like you got quite a lot done. I love all the things but especially the little fruits :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds so fun - love the house ornaments, the fruit, and your pouch! GREAT job ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what fun you girls had.... and you actually got things done.... hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you making a pouch for the owner of EasyJet then>?!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails