Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm in my happy place :D

My wench friend Nancy picked me up today for a quick run into town to go to the fabric store :D   I only picked up a few little bits and bobs @ Fabricland, but found my big "score" @ Evelyns - Clover quilting pins, woooooooohooooooo!

I'm far from a "notions snob" - my favourite brand is "on sale" :D  A few weeks ago I was at Nancy's house to sew, and happened to use her Clover quilting pins - I fell in LOVE, and have looked for them ever since.  I was ever so pleased to find them @ Evelyns :)  The price was kinda sucky but sometimes you just buy what you want, despite the extra few bucks.  And WANT I DID!! I'm now the happy owner of 2 packages of these sharp little lovelies, and it has put a smile on my face - thanks Nanc!!!  See you tonight :D 

1 comment:

  1. Yep, my favorite brand is On Sale too - lol - but I'm so glad you got what you wanted!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails