Friday, December 2, 2011

Just like potato chips ...

you can't stop at one! I stitched this tonight to tuck inside a Christmas bag I'm doing :) The pattern is from the Christmas Whimsies set from Designs by Sick :)

I learned tonight that I can fold my stabilizer in half (I generally cut it 7x9 to fit into my hoop) and just hold it in place under the fabric while attaching the hoop to the machine - it stays in place perfectly when the stitching starts and I don't need to use 2 x 7 x 9 sheets of stabilizer to get a double layer - now why didn't I think of that earlier? LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's a cute little embroidery.

    And isn't that the way it works... solutions seem so obvious once we think of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails