Monday, December 26, 2011

Thank God it's over

I know I'm not the only one that had *husband issues* (ahem) @ Christmas - so for those of us that had crap, BRING ON THE CHOCOLATE!   I'm glad the whole thing is over for another year - I must remember for 2012 to arrange to be on another planet or a deserted island for the festive season.  Or maybe just hubby can go to the far-off planet - that bears investigating! 

On a happier note we're waiting for news about a special delivery from our very expectant niece --- I'm sure my sister (grandma-to-be) jumps every time the phone rings!  Any day now ... *rubbing my hands with glee* :)

On a totally unrelated note (hehe) here's a project I completed recently - McCalls #M6368 - burp cloth, taggy blanket and bib :)  I have a pink set under construction as well :D 




8 comments:

  1. Hey so take it easy and sew for your theraphy I doi and it works most every time! Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sandra. Just happened upon your blog--glad you tell it like it is! I enjoyed your bullfrog video--had to show it to my husband as we have a lot of those around. Enjoyed your quilting projects too! Happy holiday stitching!
    best from Tunisia,
    nadia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bib is awesome! What fun! Come here for the holiday next year. I think it would be fun, we will put you up in the sewing room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra, you are soooooo funny but I hear you about glad that's over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't think of words to say... so I'll just send lots of Aloha hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's an idea - what say we find a tropical beach and have our own Christmas??? No Grinches need apply. *G*

    Cute baby set - hope that baby comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandra
    I had to spend christmasday with my exhusband because of our kids
    not my idea of a happy christmas
    *lol*

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. My DH can't understand the need to decorate and have the food just right at Christmas but he does tolerate it and will help out. I just love the little cup cake bib. It is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails