Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Winter wonderland :D

This photo was taken from my front porch this afternoon :)

Taken from my front porch, the kids' public school is in the background, and the house on the right belongs to our new neighbours :)
We finally got a blast of winter snow - I sure don't like it, but it's definitely pretty!  Prettier than my crappy photography shows, anyways, lol.  Much easier to handle as I listen to my new favourite Christmas carol --- Michael Buble and Shania Twain singing White Christmas - GOOSEBUMPS!!!  I have a crush on Michael, LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a good day to stay inside and sew.

    No snow over this way yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure to watch Michael Buble's Christmas special on TV tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it - just hate it - I looked out this morning and none of the snow had melted, it's almost gone now, but it's gotten SO COLD!!! I'm under 3 quilts as I type!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very, very pretty!!! I've only seen snow on three or four occasions, so I probably can't imagine how cold it must be. We are at the beginning of Summer over here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails