Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pink and orange - gorgeous!



Here's the first zippy I made with my newest batch of Zipit zippers - I saw this one on Pinterest and loved the design and colour combo, and wanted to make one for myself :) 

Here's a close-up of the zipper pull - this was a freebie in my zipper order, and worked perfectly with the bag.

 The back is quilted onto warm and natural batting, as is the front.


The lining - hot pink tone on tone :)



And on a completely unrelated note --- PML ... possibly NSFW, but watch to the very end - the little girl is the BEST!




4 comments:

  1. I just love looking at your zipper bags. YOu are so creative and make things look easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That is knock-your-socks-off such a cool bag! Now I see why you like scraps! I'm gonna have to see what I can pull together out of my strings to make a copy. LOL

    As far as the "briefs" I still remember seeing my dad in speedos at pool side. Shocker! And I was in my 20's and grossed out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bag - the design is great, and the colors scream summer to me! I think I used to have a pink and orange plaid shirt when I was a kid...seersucker, maybe...and I love those colors together always. The zipper pull is perfect.

    That commercial was too funny - oh that poor little girl, lol!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so great at putting those bags together and the colors ~ oh la la!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails