Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The twins are here :)

I don't have any photos yet, but welcome to the world, great niece Madelena and great nephew Massimo (I hope I've spelled the names correctly - I'm waiting for confirmation!), born yesterday to our nephew David and his sweet wife Cassendra :)  Matteo, 4, is now a big brother!  

I've been dealing with round 2 of The Creeping Crud (aka a head cold) so I haven't been doing much of anything.  I did get a bit of work done on week 2 of the Zakka Style sew along - this project is actually one I've done before - a House Pouch - easy peasy :)   I brought the bits and pieces upstairs to hand stitch the button flowers on - I wrapped masking tape around a ruler so I could keep the buttons in the right order, lol.  Hopefully I can  finish this one tomorrow, in between naps, LOL.  Nancy I'll give you back your book for now - I'm not doing the next couple of projects so I won't need it until the end of April!  Thanks SO MUCH for the loan!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all on the twins'safe arrival. I love your latest house purse, and I am sorry about your cold. I will pick up the book when you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the twins arrival! Double the fun :).
    Nice zig zag bags and hoping you feel better soon.
    Cheers,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails