Thursday, May 10, 2012

Eat your veggies :)

Between both of these bags there are probably only about 40 calories, LOL!

My knees are aching tonight - I was out walking with my neighbour and her dog today - I was behind the dog, and at one point she stopped suddenly -- unfortunately, I didn't!  I started to fall towards her so I tried going to the side so i wouldn't hurt her, and of course landed on my hands and knees on the sidewalk. She was unharmed, but it was definitely not a graceful or gracious moment for me :D

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sandra - you're not supposed to hurt yourself, girl, use the dog as a cushion! Well no, I would have done the same thing. I hope you're feeling better now! Love your veggie bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, are you OK? I hope you had clean knickers on! Are you seriously planning on eating those bags?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no... sending you healing thoughts and hugs. Hope you'll be back out walking again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails