Friday, August 24, 2012

Going to Portland ...

Not really - but it sounded like a good title for a post containing a Portlander tote, lol.  I finished this tonight - the pattern is from the fabulous book Everyday Handmade :)   Very easy to make - I've made one before so that may be why it went so quickly, but it's quite a simple project - I think even beginners would be able to create a pretty bag :)

Here are a few more stash-busting bags, which will go to Blue Hills :)  Deb, you should recognize the fabrics for the last 2!  ;)





4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh a bag at last. It's very pretty. Love the fabrics and I particularly like the fabric on that last pouch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Sandra! You are so productive... how can you possibly have a stash when you sew so much? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sandra, the Portlander tote is soooo pretty. I just love everything about it... the bird fabric and the fabrics you paired it with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute cute! Love the tote. Hey, my travel bags you made me are going to NY this weekend.....*G*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails