Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mystery project :D

Today I started a Christmas present - it's bigger and more detailed than what I've done in a while.  There are 15 pattern pieces, plus some pieces cut by measurement - and I'm tracing each piece onto tissue paper (most are too big to photocopy) to preserve the original pattern :D  The project is an Oliver & S project - I hope it turns out well ... especially now that I've posted about it!  Tonight I drafted, cut out and assembled the first 4 pattern pieces.  I still have quite a way to go, lol, but so far so good!  :D

I also finished this little cutie (a Christmas gift, and being posted to the Happy Little Pouch Hop) and baked 4 1/2 dozen cookies for DS2 to take to work to share with his crew :)

13 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see! Love the little pouch! We went to a Christmas party tonight and ate WAY too many sweets....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like it is going to be the cutest little animal. Your Christmas purse looks very cute too. I love that doggy picture.
    You have to visit my blog and link your dumpling post to my linky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I know what it could be!!!!!!! Love the cute pouch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Projects look cute! Love the doggy one! Can't wait to see your finished result! :)
    hUgs, Mickie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is looking like a stuffie to me, and I do love stuffies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is looking like a stuffie to me, and I do love stuffies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, can't wait to see the finished project!!!
    Looks pretty interesting to me.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Catching up on reading blog posts this morning. Have you finished the mystery project?

    The dog panel on that little pouch is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh I love a mystery. It looks like it will be a little animal softie? Great job on the pouch. It's super cute =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. How is the new top project coming along? Wishing you and your 'boys' a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas to you in your family
    Greetings from Guadeloupe

    ReplyDelete
  12. You use such fabulous fabrics, Sandra and it makes all the difference to the finished projects. The Christmas pouch is lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails