Monday, December 31, 2012

UFO Apocalypse 2013! :)

Mickie and I decided we needed to get some quilty UFO's done and gone so we're going to git 'r done with UFO Apocalypse 2013 :D I did a rough count of my quilty UFO's and was a bit surprised at how many I had --- I thought it was about 8, but it's double-ish that number - oops!  I'll do an official count this week and get some photos.  Here are 3 that I did get photographed - the first one is "pixelized" as it's a surprise and the recipient may recognize parts of it :D

Blue and green "mystery" quilt - needs sandwiching/quilting/binding/label.

Pink strings quilt - just needs 9 buttons stitched onto the front for "quilting".  When it's completed it'll go to Blue Hills.

Christmas string quilt - all blocks are done, but that's it.  Will try to have it finished for Christmas 2013.
It'll be great to get these done and out the door to their new homes!

5 comments:

  1. Good for you. Everything looks great. Love the green and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for finishing up UFO's!!!! Have you thought about joining A Lovely Year of Finishes? I think it will be fun =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, love that blue and green one! Are you joining in with the same WIPocolypse as me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, quilty stuff. You know I like that. And I was thinking you were just a bag lady! (But I really know better).
    LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails