Friday, June 28, 2013

Trying something new (and fun?) ...


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

During my blog surfing this morning I came across a link to a program that would create a flickr slideshow - I thought I'd try it out with one of my flickr sets :D 

... a few minutes later - WOW this is cool - and easy, lol!  Maybe I should start uploading more photos to flickr - they've apparently increased our size limits substantially, so this might be fun :D  Click on the link under the slideshow and try it out!

Edited July 4/13 --- none of the slideshows I created are showing now, and I can't figure out why.  Not going to post any more of these things until I find out why they're not working.  (*&)@#$(*&#$)@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. cool. I should use flickr some more I guess :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool! I've not done anything with Flicker in a while. I'll have to give it another go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Flickr....really teases the person visiting
    your blog!! lol. Love the quilt too, great way to use lots of
    spare pieces of fabric.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, very cool. I havent used Flickr for ages, so must go check it out again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails