Sunday, January 19, 2014

One last photo-heavy post - 4/4 :D

Final part of the tour - the basement and the outside :)

Stairway going down into the basement - that's the doorway to a small storage room at the bottom of the stairs.
Built-in shelving in the rec room.
Rec room.

Gas fireplace with hearth.
Dennis checking out the water softener in the laundry room :D

Washer and dryer - yes, he DOES do laundry :)

Storage in the laundry room :)
And now a quick peek outside into the back yard - yep, lots of snow! ;)

Left side of back yard.  He has several mature trees back there, and some shrubs and flowers - we'll have to wait until the spring to see what kind of flowers he has :)  He'll definitely be planting rhubarb!

Right of back yard - that's a stone fireplace on the patio.

Storage shed in the back yard (right side).
And that concludes our tour of Nick's house (although I need to get pictures of the front and of his new hall console table :D) - don't forget to sign the guest book on your way out!  ;)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tour. Things are looking great! He's doing a great job making it his own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tour. I've really enjoyed it. It's always nice to see what's going on rather than just hear about it. It's a big house. Maybe Nick should start thinking about getting a partner soon LOLLL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been away and missed all the house posts. Needless to say, I've been through them all now. What a lovely home!

    Off to see if I've missed anything else. I took a job. Silly me. It's sucking up all my sewing time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails