Tuesday, May 24, 2016

May owls ... and things :)

One of my goals for May was to use up 5 owl charms I've had in stash for a while. Mission ... almost accomplished :D  I did get 5 bags done, but I still have one kitted to use the last charm - I had a brain fart and used a wood bead zipper pull for one, lol.   5/5 done ... but not quite as planned ;)





I got some flickies done for Nancy ...

15 flickies :D

... a humbug/triangle bag finished (for Blue Hills) ...

Ladybug humbug bag (pieces cut 5.5" x 10.5") - note the cute gold birdy zipper pull - a great find from Ebay :)

... a rocket drawstring bag completed (to go in my gift box) ...

Rocket drawstring bag

... two Pokemon bags finished for my neighbour's daughter and her BFF (note the zipper pull I used, indicative of the purpose for the bags :D) ...


Pokemon Shark Week Bags :D

... and last, but not least, another New to Me project - a "Jungle Jalopy" zipper pouch.  I simplified the pattern by putting the zipper in the middle of the back, instead of on the curved top.  I think it needs button tires, and I'm going to pick some up for the next bags :)  Posted to May's New to Me linky party :)

Jungle Jalopy :)
I still have a few projects in the pipes to work on in the next few days, but hubby and I are going to Pennsylvania on Friday for a few days, to visit Mickie and her delicious poodle Seamus, and hopefully her husband ... aka The Phantom :D My hubby suggested the visit 2 months ago so we got our passports renewed and we're heading out :D  There will be some time @ Joanns - guaranteed :D



5 comments:

  1. Wow you get so many things made - love them all! Very jealous that you get to visit Mickie, give her a hug from me, ok? And tell her likewise. Next year better be MY turn for a visit from Sandra....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fab creations there! Please explain about the Sharks!!!!!!! Have a great trip

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gold birdy pull is lovely Sandra and your New to Me pouch is another winner!

    Have a great trip and leave some goodies behind in Joann's for the locals, won't you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, you sew through a mountain of projects each month. My favourites are the denim pouches and the rocket drawstring bag. Have fun fabric buying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really don't know how you manage to make SO many beautiful things, Sandra! I hope you have a wonderful holiday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails