Sunday, July 6, 2008

4/7 done ;)

My 7 in 7 goal is moving along ... I finished up two more grab bags today - thats 4 projects done, with several days left to go. I really didn't enjoy these bags the first time I tried the pattern - now I can't stop making them, LOL. I really didn't like the way they did the pockets so I've been doing them my own way - it's made a huge difference. In the (black) cat bag (on the left) the little pocket inside is decorated with a piece of eyelet lace and pink trim - I just happened to find the pieces in my trim box, and they were the exact width of the pocket. Obviously it was meant to be ;)

Judy - I'm looking forward to seeing more project completion pictures! :D

1 comment:

  1. Sandra ~ The G&G bags look great. I'm about to "try" one. Any helpful hints?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails