Monday, July 21, 2008

C'est finis :)


Finished and installed, and I'm very happy with the results :D The colors are truer in the top picture - they seem to be a bit faded in the bottom one. I did learn a valuable lesson tho - make sure your machine is switched off before covering it up!!! I went downstairs today to finish the project, and realized that I had put the cover on last night to fit for size, but I left it on overnight, and the machine was still on - OOPS!



I've received a weblog award from my fellow Canuck (fellow Ontarian, too!)Nancy-Rose - isn't this cool! She likes my eye candy! :) I'm struttin!!! Thank you kindly, neighbouroonie ... I'm honored! Please check out her blog to see her fabulous projects, stories and pictures of her yard sale finds - I never find goodies like that - everybody in this area seems to specialize in baby and kid stuff - been there, done that, not going there again until I get grandies!

4 comments:

  1. very cute kitty cover!!!
    and congrats on your blog award!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable! Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra, I love your sewing machine cover. After all these years, I have yet to make me one.
    Your bags are especially sweet with those cute little yo-yo's on them.
    Crossing my fingers for you that your computer woes are gone for good.
    Take care.
    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic sewing machine cover!! It is really special.
    Congratulations on your award.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails