Friday, September 25, 2009

Assisted by a tavern wench :D


My friend The Tavern Wench (aka Nancy, lol) came over for a visit today - she brought me some pretty vintage buttons, and she also showed me the proper ink to use to stamp on fabric ;) Thanks Nancy - now I can sew my cute little kitty label on stuff, so people will know who to blame! ;) I taught her how to do the Heart of Mary zipper bags - hopefully she'll post a picture of hers - and then I used the leftover cuts to make my own matching bag - mine is just trimmed a bit differently than hers :D Maybe her people will be having a zipper bag Christmas this year like mine are!

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing like a home tutorial from a friend. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails