Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Aprons for the grands :D

My sister's grands!  Sadly, I don't have any yet  :D

Here's the apron I just finished - I made it for a great nephew who will be 2 later this year.   The apron is sized 2T-4T, so it should be good for him for a while :)  The pattern is a freebie from Amy @ Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop - it's a quick and simple sew, so I'll be making more of them for Blue Hills :)  The blue in the fabric isn't quite this turquoise in reality - it's a gentler blue.  The print is from the "a walk in the woods" line by Aneela Hoey for Moda :)

Next up will be another apron, but a bit larger, for that g-nephew's bigger brother :D  I hope to get it finished tomorrow - but for now, I need to go upstairs and get supper started.  It's my husband's 57th birthday today, and the kids are coming over tonight for a bbq :)

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your husband, Sandra :D I hope the weather is fine and you all have a lovely time at your BBQ. The apron is very cute. Hopefully, those great nephews will soon have some cousins :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable apron! I should make some for my nephews. My husband also has a birthday this month... he'll be 50 on the 12th, so we're heading to Vegas tomorrow. Let's hope we have a "winning" visit there, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! That fox fabric is too cute for words! :) Hugs, Mickie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice aprons! I remember making them awhile back. The kids loved them, and so will yours! I don't have grandbabies, either. My daughter is denying me my rights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The apron is great - I'm sure great nephew will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe cooking ahead for your sister with her grandkids - aprons for the kids are a must. Happy belated birthday to hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is darling! What a fun apron... I'd be tempted to make little slots in the pocket and stick crayons in it lol... I'm always thinking outside the box ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops, I just looked again, not lobsters. Dogs or foxes, but my phone is small and I just woke up, but I'm not sure my eyes have yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails