Saturday, March 31, 2018

Easter chick treat bags :)


I had several crafty Easter projects planned - of course, Easter snuck up before I could complete my mission, so I only got these little cuties finished :D  We just got home from grocery shopping and I need to put the groceries away before they defrost - I wanted to get this "placeholder" post done so I could finally post a New to Me to Fiona's linky party!  Back in a few, LOL!

Ok - it's a few later!  The tutorial for these bags is here - thank you, Crystal, for such a cute project - I'm going to make more for next year, but I was thinking about doing them in Easter/spring colours - pink, orange, yellow, soft green, soft blue, light purple - I think that would make an awesome collection :D   Pretty much the only change I made to the tutorial/pattern was to upsize the pattern pieces by 50% - I have a hard time working with really tiny bits, so increasing the size made the bags easier for me to make, plus it made them big enough for the jelly beans (in Easter egg and carrot shapes, hehe) and chocolate eggs that I picked up :D  I gave these to a friend to add to her grands' Easter bags :)

Posted this project to Fiona @ Celthic Thistle Stitches, New to Me linky party for March ... here :)

5 comments:

  1. They are fabulously cute Sandra I am looking forward to reading all about them when you have stashed those groceries! You made the New to Me link party with an hour to spare I am impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so darn cute! Love those feet, ha ha. Bigger bags equals more chocolate too! Happy Easter and Merry Christmas! In case you think I am off my rocker (which I usually am too) it's also April 1st today and April Fool's Day in the states. Do you have April Fool's Day too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for the cute bunnies and making the linky party (spell checked to “kinky party!!!) I often plan to join it but have the memory of a sieve!!. Hope you are all well and happy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails