Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it snowed all day ...

and EWWWWWWWWWWWWW it didn't go away!! It's still white out there - this is NOT good - it's far too early for snow!!! I was going to take a picture but I decided that it doesn't DESERVE having it's picture taken because I HATE IT! :)

One of my friends adopted a beautiful wee kitten from a local shelter and I told her I'd make 6 cage quilts for them, on behalf of Punkin :) These are each 17" square and backed with microfleece - very soft :)


I also got a few more cage quilts made for my niece's shelter, some bibs for their fundraiser and a pillowcase for my godson Gabriel. I emailed the person in charge of the bazaar to ask what kind of items they need but I haven't heard back yet. Until I hear, I'll just whip up a few things that I enjoy making. If I have to change my projects - so be it!

5 comments:

  1. Look at the bright side. I love it here when it rains because I can stay inside all day and sew. I see you got LOTS done today.
    signed: Pollyanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you didn't take the photo of the snow!! This is not good -- way too early for that to start!! But did you see our forecast for later in the week? It's going to get mild again! This is so bizarre!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I hope you didn't send the white stuff my way.

    I HATE snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I know snow. I think we had our last day of mild weather Monday. So it's cold cold cold from here out. The bibs are so cute. Good for you. I love to see what you get done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just love halloween fabrics...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails